She received these tights as a gift when she was born. I had to make her a little jumper so she'd have the chance to wear them.
Jonathan took this picture of us before church on Sunday.
She is starting to get a little peach fuzz on that bald spot...really! And Jeff says it's time to cut the rest of her hair. I can't bring myself to do it. What do you think?
You know what they used to say about a little trim making your hair look thicker and grow faster. (I'm pretty sure the part about growing faster is just a myth.)
Lily's hair did the same thing in the back and Jay made me get it cut. It was against my better judgement, but it ended looking much better and it seemed to grow a little faster. Just an opinion-you do what you want:)
2 comments:
You know what they used to say about a little trim making your hair look thicker and grow faster. (I'm pretty sure the part about growing faster is just a myth.)
Lily's hair did the same thing in the back and Jay made me get it cut. It was against my better judgement, but it ended looking much better and it seemed to grow a little faster. Just an opinion-you do what you want:)
Post a Comment