January 5, 2010

Favorite Links

Here are some fun things I've run across lately. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten...I still need to post Christmas, Part 2. Hang in there, I'll do it!

Free Envelope Template/Tutorial, hat tip to Money Saving Mom
(This was designed for the Dave Ramsey Envelope system, which the link also tells about, but you could use it for other things, too. By the way, the tutorial takes forever to load, so you may want to click on it and go do something else for awhile so you are not sitting and waiting!)

Festive Posies

Of course, seeing those posies set my mind racing as to all the sewing I could be doing, now that I have a little girl who can wear my creations. However, I'm not going to get out my machine until I catch up on quite a few things around here. While my mind was starting lots of projects, I thought of this link. I've posted it before, but it bears repeating:

1 comment:

Ava said...

cute posies and cardigans!