January 8, 2010

Three Years Ago

We arrived at our new home exactly three years ago. To our friends that we left behind: We love you and we'll never forget your kindness toward us in general and especially as we prepared to move, and we still treasure you all! As I looked through pictures to prepare this post, I was blown away again at how you lent a helping hand, gave us a going away party, shared meals with us, let us stay with you, spent time with us, and were just wonderful in general. In honor of that anniversary, I thought I'd post some of our moving pictures.
Jonathan and his old room


The new playroom

Jonathan in what is now Grace's room

And to our family and new friends in our new home, thank you for all you are and mean to us in our new life here. What an adventure it's been!

1 comment:

VM Family said...

Happy 3 year moving annviersary! It sure has been an adventure and we're so blessed to have met you and gotten to share parts of it with you! :)