This is probably the high point of the day so far. Our sweet son is in a very not sweet stage. I won't go into more detail here, but we're working on the behavior and I've got a headache. Sounds like he needs to work on it a little harder and I need to work on it a little less hard.
2 comments:
Ooo. I'm sorry that Jonathan is going through a not so sweet stage. Liam has already had several. I can only imagine how much more challenging it is when he can express attitudes and feelings with a full vocabulary!
Thanks for the potty training encouragement. I know that it was only the first of probably many days of accidents, but we aren't going about it half-heartedly. I'm keeping him out of diapers except when he is sleeping, so hopefully it will be just a week or two before he gets it. We'll see. I'd definitely appreciate any tips :-)
My advice: don't let Jonathan take "sweetness" advice from Nathan these days. Eee gads!
Post a Comment