The collage above has been on our living room wall since the Father's Day after Gracie was born. So, it's looked this way for two years. The group shot in the middle was taken when I was pregnant with her. We had talked about getting family photos taken while I was expecting Benjamin, but between how miserable I was feeling and getting to the doc's office three times each week, it just didn't happen.
This year for Father's Day, my gift for Jeff was pictures of the kids. This, as you can imagine, was more of an act of service than anything else. My mom met us at JCPenney to help me out, thank goodness, because it took a lot of energy to make the pictures happen. The photographer did a great job! We caught a few shots that I loved.
Some of the pictures in the above collage were my favorite pictures ever of the kids, so I hated to replace them. But, it was time to update and make sure everyone was included on the wall. Can you spot while ones I switched? You can click the picture to see it bigger.

I'll post color versions of the kids' pictures soon. And sometime, maybe after Benjamin is walking, we'll take a family portrait to put in the middle. For now, though, we're pretty updated. And Jeff likes the new pictures, so that's what matters!
No comments:
Post a Comment