I had read somewhere about the tradition of wearing the same clothes on the first and last day of school for pictures. It sounded good to me, and Jonathan still doesn't care too much about what he wears (although he prefers that his shirt not have a collar.) So, here you go, pictures from the last...


We're so thankful for the year that he had. Jonathan grew a lot in many different areas. Most of my goals for him were related to motor skills and social skills, but he certainly grew academically, too! God answered our prayers gave him a teacher that was a good match for him as well as a great group of classmates, all of whom he said he liked.
As I blogged on the first day of school, the hardest thing for me was adhering to someone else's schedule. We did it, and it went fine, but I really prefer being the one in charge of my day and the schedule for my household. (No surprise to anyone who knows me well!) So, I am really, really enjoying having all three kids home and being able to spend more time playing with them, reading with them, and chipping away at the chaos in our house that I have helped create over the last 12 months. No, Jonathan was not in school for twelve months, but it was just over 12 months ago that we found out that we were expecting our sweet baby, and I started feeling crummy, which turned into a difficult pregnancy...you know the rest, and it has all turned out better than we could have hoped.

No comments:
Post a Comment