I love the learning-to-talk stage. Grace is in the thick of it. As much as she is a challenge, she also brings so much joy to my days with the funny things she says. She repeats almost everything her big brother says and does, but she also comes up with her own, original material.
At the beginning of the week, she stopped saying "nate-too!" and began saying "sank you!" I'll admit it, I shed a few tears over that one. I really liked "nate-too." She also replaced "Ben-in" with "Ben-a-min."
When she got hurt and wanted me to make something feel better, she said, "Could you feel it better."
And, my favorite...I was talking to Mom about her and her potty awareness. I told my mom, "Time for potty training...after we're done with traveling." Mom told Grace, "That will be fun!" And Gracie replied, "Fun on the potty train!"
1 comment:
Fun on the Potty Train! This is my all time favorite! What a ham! Sage and I are having a good laugh this morning! Love you and peace to yout his weekend!
Shellb
Post a Comment