August 6, 2011

Meeting Adam

I finally got to meet my friend Sarah's third son, Adam. He is definitely a keeper!
Here is Benjamin with his new buddy. Adam was born in March. In a couple of years, the age difference won't' even be noticeable!

Sarah told me that Adam would be an excellent lunch date. He was!

One cute baby.

Another cute baby.


Sarah and I have been friends since we were sixteen. We met through another friend and ended up being counselors at camp during high school, serving on staff together at camp after I graduated from college, and staying in touch as we married and had kids. She and her husband got married a week before Jeff and I did, and we were able to go to each other's weddings.

I am old enough to have been friends with Sarah for more than 20 years. I guess that makes me old, but if it means being blessed by a friend like Sarah for that long, I don't mind getting old at all!

No comments: