October 27, 2011

Quick Note, More Pics Later...

Benjamin has been working on his physical milestones for these past few days, and it's so fun to see!  He's been babbling a lot less and moving around a lot more.  He made it all the way up the stairs without help, he is lifting his tummy off of the floor a lot (although not when he's scooting...maybe soon?) and he's pulling up on furniture!  It's so fun to see how hard he works to stand up, and then how proud he his when he makes it.  I suppose it's hard to haul himself up off of the floor!  He's my youngest puller-upper.  He's not pulling up in the crib or the taller couches yet.  Now I have hope that he'll walk at a younger age than Grace did!  (19 mos...only a year ago.)  Each of the kiddos has done things so differently, and I'm enjoying each of them so much.

No comments: