December 10, 2012

Interview with the Eight-Year-old

I have so many things to post about...an update about Benjamin and his therapies, this Week of Birthday Craziness, etc.  But, today is Jonathan's birthday, and I am copying Jen's idea (aren't all my ideas copied from friends or Pinterest?) and interviewing Jonathan.  No, I didn't start until this year, but "better late than never."  Jonathan had a GREAT birthday - truly, so many friends and family made him feel so special.  There's no better way to a parent's heart that through loving on the child, so thanks to all of you for making US feel so loved.

Here's Jonathan on his "new" bike.  He wasn't expecting a bike at all, and insisted that his too-small bike fit him fine, so the surprise was super fun for all of us.
And, here's my interview with Jonathan...

Age:  8
Favorite color:  Red (it was green until kindergarten.)
Favorite food:  Macaroni & Cheese
Favorite book:  Hunting for Hidden Gold (this is Hardy Boys #5, for those of you not in the know)
Favorite movie:  Cars 2
Favorite song:  The "Batman" version of "Jingle Bells"
Favorite thing to play:  Legos
Favorite thing about school:  Everything
When I grow up I want to be:  A missionary (FYI, last year he wanted to be an artist, and before that he wanted to be a Lego model designer)
My perfect day would be:  Doing fun things...having my favorite dinner, or playing with toys for a little less than half the day, dart tag maybe...I don't know, just doing fun things
My best friends are:  David, Jared, Kenny
I hope when I'm 8:  that we go to Legoland.

Jonathan, we love you so much and are so thankful that we are your mommy and daddy.

No comments: