There's lots going on right now that I hope to blog about soon, but for now, I thought I'd share the boys' stats from their pediatrician visit today. (Taking all the kids to the doc together is one of my least favorite things to do, but I'm so thankful it's done and SO thankful they are healthy and have only had to go to this doc for well visits. What a huge blessing.
Jonathan: 52.5", 59 lbs.
Benjamin: 36", 34 lbs., 9 oz.
I don't have time at the moment to look up Jonathan's stats at age 2, but I think B is still running about 1.5" shorter and a pound heavier than Jonathan was. Also, Benjamin is now just three pounds lighter than Grace. Which explains why pushing them to and from school in the stroller is such a workout, as is lifting him up onto his changing table, into the car, into the crib, etc.
The only negative thing the doc had to say is that he'll definitely need braces because I let him suck his finger. Well, I'm going to continue letting him suck his finger. With his genes, it's highly likely he'll need braces anyway.
I'm just so thankful the doc visit is done and SO thankful to have healthy, growing kiddos. I'll post about Benjamin's re-evaluation and how he's developing soon. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment