April 15, 2013

When Grandma Visits

When my grandma comes for a visit, she usually brings yard-sale treasures for the kids, and the treasures are usually books.  My kids love the books, and Grandma reads the books to them.  Everybody is happy.  This time when Grandma visited, she came at the same time as Amanda, Darcy, and Mary Ann.  Grandma brought enough treasures for the girls to share, but Grace was the only one interested.  Here are the treasures that Grandma brought.


Dress-up clothes!  Grace humored us and tried on all three outfits, but she went back to the first one, which was her favorite.  I think she'd live in it if I allowed her to do that!


Benjamin was there, too.

 And Grandma did read a book that she brought.

Somehow, I missed taking pictures of the twins, but they were definitely there, too.  They mostly played with the baby dolls and the Tonka truck while Grace played in the new clothes.  I think everyone had a fun visit.

No comments: