As you may have noticed, I've been neglecting the blog and living life with our little family. We made it through the December birthdays with lots of special memories and treasured gifts, thanks to the care of lots of people! And I don't know how soon I'll catch up on sharing birthday pictures, so I at least thought I'd share some Christmas ones. We took these last night before a Christmas party. I got a new camera for my birthday, and even though I'm a little scared of it, I'm enjoying using it.
Taking pictures of the kids in front of the tree did not go so well.
Putting the kids on the stairs and having them take turns being in the middle of the sandwich worked a lot better. Out of 16 pictures, I got two that I really liked.
The sister sandwich, and...
the big brother sandwich.
We took two family pictures with the timer on the new camera. I really like this one - we're all snuggled together and the lighting is good. However, Jeff's chin is missing, and it might look a bit like he is biting Benjamin's head.
This one is better. Worse lighting, but we can see all of Jeff. :)
I am so thankful this year to spend Christmas with the people I treasure most in the world. I am so thankful for them. I hope and pray that you have a wonderful Christmas with the ones you love, and that you experience Jesus' love for you as we celebrate his birth.

No comments:
Post a Comment