December 17, 2013

Interview with the Three-Year-Old

Our baby is a baby no more…He's three!  We had a little family gathering for him on Saturday, or, as he called it, a Train Party.  I have a lot of pictures to share from this party, too…soon!  Lots of people who love Benjamin have been making his birthday special, and we'll continue celebrating.  Our animated, talkative little boy can tell you all about it.  We love you so much, Benjamin!
Here are some glimpses into Benjamin's world, and his first interview:

Favorite color: Blue
Favorite food: Cuties and candy canes
Favorite book: Corduroy's Christmas
Favorite movie: Christmas Boz
Favorite song: Jesus Loves Me, the verse that begins, "Jesus loves me still today..."
Favorite thing to play: Duplo (but he answered that question before he got his new take-apart airplane)
When he grows up, he wants to be: A lightbulb fixer.  (Truly, at least a couple of times a day, he asks me, "When I grow up, can I be a yightbulb fixer?)  Burnt-out bulbs really attract his attention.)
His perfect day would be: Play-Doh

No comments: