December 14, 2013

The Butterfly Blanket

I mentioned awhile back that there was sickness in the house.  The kids and I all ended up sharing it.  I sure am thankful that we don't often pass something around like that, and that we don't get sick often, or for that long, in general.  Here's Jonathan taking his turn being sick on the butterfly blanket, which we traditionally pull out when somebody is sick.  The blanket was my comforter on my bed when I was a very little girl, and then it became the getting-sick blanket when I got a little older.  It's still doing its job of comforting!


1 comment:

VM Family said...

I like this idea of a sick blankie. We have a story about being sick in which the family uses a special pillow. The only "special" thing we pull out during sick times is the puke bucket and that is certainly not very cuddly or comforting! :)