February 23, 2015

Bouncing!

Benjamin and I were invited to celebrate the birthday of a 3-year-old little buddy recently.  After we chose and ordered the gift, I wanted to make it feel a little more personal to him, so I covered it with easel paper and had him decorate it.  Grace had to get in on the fun, and by the time they were done, there was hardly a white speck of paper left.  He carried the gift around the house with him for a few days before the party, so I think it did feel personal to him!


We met the birthday boy at the new trampoline place, and it was super fun!  Pretty expensive…but a nice option for special occasions.  The older kids were irritated that they had to go to school instead of to the jumping place.  I'll make sure to give them their turn soon!



As you can see, it wasn't very crowded on a school day morning.  There was even time for Benjamin to touch his belly button for a moment of comfort.  I'm not sure how he's going to break that habit.  Breaking the finger/thumb sucking habit (for all three kids!) was much easier.

No comments: