February 20, 2015

Some of Her Writing

Here's what Grace's writing looks like these days.  She tailored this homework assignment to fit her own agenda.  Which I thought was fantastic.
January 27

I kept her home from school one day because she had a runny nose.  I wasn't sure that she was very sick, but I didn't want her to share.  It turned out that I could have sent her to school - she perked up quite a bit around 9 a.m. - but she still had a pretty educational morning since she decided to write this story about unicorns.
January 30

This one's not really about writing, but I thought I should mention that the kids brought Valentines to school that said, "It's no mistake, Valentine - you're just 'WRITE' for me!"  We put a pencil and three tiny erasers in the bag.  We are such a nerdy family...

She had to write a page of "I" words, and this was one that she came up with on her own.  If I was that "ichy," I'd have a sad face, too!
February 18

There was another one from her page of "F" words at school (nope, she doesn't know enough to snicker when she reads that description) that said "Fooey!" and cracked me up, but I can't locate the picture of it.  You can take my word for that one!

1 comment:

VM Family said...

I like to write Valentines in my bathing suit too, Grace! ;) (JUST KIDDING!)