March 8, 2015

2015 Almond Blossom Pictures

On February 20, everything worked out right:  the almonds were blooming, the weather was nice, and for the first time in all of our almond blossom pictures, Jeff came home from work early and could be a part of the process.  So, I got the kids dressed, and while we were waiting for Jeff to get home…

Benjamin found the Resurrection eggs.  Not my first choice for him - unsupervised, anyway - and I'm not sure we will find all the pieces again.  He enjoyed it, though.

Grace worked on finishing her book.  I'm sure Jonathan was reading, too, but he's harder to catch on camera!

And, we went to take pictures.  I'm including this one with the fence for those of you who remember our fence pictures in years past.  Now, here are the rest of the photos.  (Bear in mind that I took 92 of the kids.  I am not including all of them!)

They are growing up.




And, since Jeff was home - he had just returned from yet another business trip - we got some pictures of him with the kids.






Jeff asked Jonathan to take some pictures of us.  I'm posting these for my mom, who thought there should be some pictures of me.


Jeff wanted a dipping picture.  Oh, my!


And, here's a dose of reality, after running through the White Way of Delight:  emptying shoes of debris from the orchard.  It was a really fun time!
 And, for those who want to take a stroll down memory lane, here's a link to almond blossom pictures in years past.

1 comment:

VM Family said...

Oooh, the "White Way of Delight"...I LOVE that! May borrow it to title my 2016 Almond Blossom Post! :)