June 19, 2016

The Beginning of Family Camp!

No matter when summer officially begins, our week at family camp is the REAL beginning of our summer.  And this year, we had TWO families join us at camp!  So exciting!  (And no, I didn't let her wear those shoes to camp.)

(Also, I have to mention this - not in a happy way - but last year, I didn't even blog our experience at camp.  We have hundreds of amazing pictures...and our dear friends road-tripped cross-country to join us for camp.  It was an epic week.  I'm sad it's not on the blog.  But it was still amazing.)


After church, we shared a chaotic lunch with both families that were caravanning to camp with us.




This is our happy place!  Driving to family camp!

These pictures are just about the same every year, but the size of each kid changes.


Isn't this a great picture of our dear friends who invited us to camp in the first place!


The arrival day is always a bit crazy, but by the time we are sitting down, enjoying our hamburgers and watching the opening skit, things are calming down and we're ready to settle in for the week.

No comments: