31 for 21 - It's Down Syndrome Awareness Month! Check on sweet Micah - you probably remember me blogging about him before - and update what you know about DS. Jennie is answering questions and blogging about it daily this month.
Are Disposables Greener than Cloth? - I do get this question sometimes, and here's a response. For the record, my primary motivation in cloth diapering, when I got started, was not the environment, but my wallet. It still is. Maybe I'm blushing a little as I say that. Keeping diapers out of the landfill is a side benefit, and a good one, but I don't think I could cloth diaper if it was expensive or difficult. Disposables are a convenience that I appreciate for trips, and for moms who absolutely do not have the time or desire to do cloth, and for me in a pinch. Cloth diapering isn't for everyone. But it is simple and a great financial help to our family.
Ethiopian Adoption - Go to Jo's blog, pause her music player, and then go to the bottom of the page for a powerful video on the need for adoptive families in Ethiopia.
No comments:
Post a Comment