October 3, 2009

Posting

We're tired.

Jeff's busy season has just come to an end, and it has worn us out. At least, it has worn the grownups out. I'm tired. I've scheduled some posts to appear here over the next couple weeks and will be taking a break from blogging unless I feel the urge to jump back in.

Some fun things are going on here, though! My sister and I did some crafty shopping today to plan ahead for certain Christmas gifts. I'm trying to think ahead so that Christmas doesn't catch me by surprise this year. And I really like having my sister close by to do sisterly things with her...like shopping.

Also, at this very moment, our dear friends, Tim and Jo, are on the way to our house. They're getting away for their 10th anniversary and spending time with us. We are super excited. We're going to show them some of our favorite things about living here and introduce them to Grace. We have managed to visit back and forth each time one of us has had a baby, which has been really special. Just for fun, here's a picture of our visit when Jo came out to meet Jonathan, who was two months old, and Graham was still on the way.

I bet I'll want to jump back in after their visit to share some fun pictures!

1 comment:

VM Family said...

Okay, enjoy your blogging break! We'll miss you! :)