May 10, 2010

A Typing Conversation

Jonathan wanted to type this morning. The green is what he typed and the red is what I typed. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

I have a big wheel;what I like:

I like cars/I like legos.

Whaaat do you like?

\whaaat do you like about this story?/

I have a sewing machine.

I like chocolate. I like kids. I like rain. I like red. I like naptime.

I like that you tell what you like in your story, and I also like that you used slashes around the last question in your story.

What else do you like?

What else do you want to ask? J

How doo you doo a happy face?J

2 comments:

michele said...

Oh my goodness! That is adorable!

Wicker Family said...

Amy, I'm so impressed with his reading & writing skills. He is light-years ahead of Anika (in kindergarten).