June 17, 2010

Fifteen Months

Grace turned 15 months old yesterday, so we went to the doctor today to see how she's doing.  She weighed 24 lbs., 9 oz and was 30.5" long.  To see how Jonathan was doing at this age, and how much better I was at taking pictures and telling the story from his perspective, click here.  (He was awfully cute, wasn't he?)  Thankfully, Grace is a couple of inches shorter than he was, and a pound lighter.  I forgot to ask the doc for percentiles, but it looks-from what I can see online-like she is below average for height and above average for weight.  I think this is the first time either kiddo has been below average for height, ever, so I'm not sure the measurement is correct.  At any rate, the doctor thought she was doing fine, although she has a funny diaper rash that we need to keep an eye on.  We'll go in for another checkup at 18 months. He hopes she is walking by then, and so do I!

No comments: