June 25, 2010

Lego Stuff

I haven't posted about Jonathan's Legos in awhile.  Not to worry.  He's still a building machine.  Here are a few things I've caught on camera.  I've discovered that taking pictures is one way to make sure he'll be willing to take his creation apart.

Here's an umbrella.


This is an engine for the inside of a train.


This is a little country of forklifts building stuff.  You can see the two forked creations with their corresponding loads, and the windmill.


A voting place.  Yes, I took my kids to the polling place with me.  I talked to them about how special that it is to have the opportunity to vote, but I didn't know that Jonathan was taking in his surroundings.  See his version of the American flag?


Note the ballot sitting on the table.  The lines are the words on the ballot.


This one is my favorite.  It's a puzzle.  Apart...


And together.  Did I mention it was my favorite?

2 comments:

michele said...

He is so creative! I love it! He would get along great with O !! Lego is a definite favorite in this house too...

The Frugal Muse said...

I love these! Can't wait to show them to Maximus tomorrow. My absolute favorite is the voting place. Love it!!