June 26, 2010

Back

You may not have known, but we've been gone for a week!  Our family went on a road trip to some volcanic destinations, and we had a great time!  I scheduled some blog posts while we were gone so that the grandmas would not miss the grandkiddos too much!  We took around 380 pictures while we were on our trip, so I'll work on sorting through the best ones to share.

I have 477 blog posts in my Google Reader, so I'll also work on deleting all the "frugal blog" posts and reading the real posts from our bloggy friends...as well as reading emails.  We didn't have Internet access or cell coverage for a big chunk of our vacation, which was a great reprieve!  I do miss knowing what's going on with friends, and family, though.  I have just started catching up and got some great news...Tim and Jo got their referral!  We are super excited about their baby girl in Ethiopia.  I have seen her picture, and she is precious.  Congratulations to Tim, Jo, Graham, and Wesley!

No comments: