June 16, 2010

Lego Party Stuff


We're not planning a party right now, but I stumbled upon some great links to Lego party ideas, and I had to share them and some others I remembered seeing a long time ago.. Maybe I'll come back to them someday, and if not, I hope you enjoy them. We have yet to throw a "friend" birthday party around here, but I know the day is in our future! Just don't mention it to Jonathan. His birthday is still almost six months away.

Here goes:

Tip Junkie's list of Lego Party ideas
Ultimate Lego Birthday Party (hat tip to Rocks in My Dryer)
Lego Birthday Cake (hat tip to Design Mom)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I made the cake for Nathan's first birthday. Very cute! I stacked them in green, yellow, and white (we were in WI for the celebration, what can I say?). Keep in mind that whatever colors you choose for the frosting, they require a lot of food coloring to make them primary colors, thus the food coloring colors their mouths. :-)