Soooo...here are a bunch of pictures that I recently got from Jeff! Some are great quality, some not so much, but they're all good memories, so I had to include them. They're in chronological order...enjoy!






















Gracie girl, July 2009

At La Jolla, October 2009
A family weekend in January 2010
Home Depot building day
Grace trying on her new hat
And another building day. He lives for these things!

Grace wearing her birthday gift.

Jeff's parents with the kids.

My grandma always reads to kids. I love that about her.

A note from Jonathan last April. Of course I had to have a picture before we erased it.

Dad and Grace

Jonathan and Maximus. I think they were being space police.

At a Lowe's building day. We love these free mornings for kids!

Jeff at one of his summits...I promised to update the caption if he read my blog post. He did, so here you go: "It's Mt Whitney...the tallest peak in the lower 48!" Jeff has a lot of fourteeners under his belt, and we are proud of his crazy accomplishments and fixation on hiking. :)

At Crater Lake in June

Our Lego man

My sister with twins in the oven, ten days before the twins were born
Fourth of July
Watching grownups make sandcastles
At the beach
My girlie

My dad hamming it up with the kids
Apparently, accessories are a girl thing from a very young age.
Grace and my dad
"Muscles"
My brother and sister-in-law announcing their baby on the way. They got to announce to my parents on or close to their birthdays, which was really neat.

Two buddies admiring cars. For faraway friends who know Jonathan is pretty tall...this friend is Jonathan's age, and look how tall he is!
I like this picture with Jonathan and Grace! September 10
Jonathan at the birthday party of a classmate
Grace enjoying the horse, too. Don't worry, she was held on that horse except during the picture!
Grace with my grandma

With my kiddos Oct. 2

Playing in the grass

A lesson in static electricity

My favorite people enjoying the beach

Our beautiful coastline

Going down the steps to see the lighthouse. It seemed like there were twice as many steps when I was hauling my belly back up those steps!
Sandcastles
Jonathan after his fall kindergarten program. Likely the cutest program ever, although those of you with kids might argue with me. :)
With my three kids. Apple Baby is 33 weeks along here.
Grace dancing on her grandpa's feet




















3 comments:
I've enjoyed these pictures so much, every single one. Tell Jeff thanks for being sneaky and capturing all of those memories! Love them!
What a fun journey back through your year! He captured some great moments!
Thanks for sharing this quick journey through the year!!
Post a Comment