This one's for Aunt Anna. After a chat with her on the phone, Grace was pretending to send her some mail, and I asked her to repeat on the movie what she had just told me. I thought it was pretty cute. I'll take this movie down in a few days because it takes up so much storage space on the blog!
By the way, Grace is standing next to a "new" toy I got at a yard sale. I have always thought the Fisher Price Learning Home was a neat toy. I think Jonathan may have even played with it at Emma Claire's house when he was little. I had never sprung for it until yesterday when a friend of mine was selling it for $5 at a yard sale. Unfortunately, the lights and sounds don't work, but the kids still love opening and closing its parts and crawling through the doorway. And when we're done with it, I can donate it and feel good about that!
1 comment:
Okay. That was completely adorable. Gracie, you are precious!!
Post a Comment