The almonds are blooming, and the weather has been beautiful, so I made it my mission to get the kids out into the orchard before the blossoms were gone and before it rained. I wasn't sure whether this particular attempt would be successful. My kids are not so great at posing, the blossoms are not quite full, and I didn't know whether I'd get any "keepers." I figured we could try it again another day this week if I wasn't happy...and if the rain would hold off. As it turns out, I'm pretty happy with what I got, even though there are a few shots that I didn't get that I would have liked. With three little, wiggly, not-so-focused people, I'll take what I can get. And, these seemed to upload in random order, but I' not going to fix them. Just enjoy them as they are!
(And here's a link to pictures in years past.)
And, I have to say, I adore these kids. Could anybody be more precious?
*This one is my favorite!*






1 comment:
Your pictures are great this year! Love the bright colors and Benjamin WALKING! :)
Post a Comment