March 8, 2013

How Many Does It Take?

As you may know, Grace's birthday is coming up.  Traditionally, we have small, immediate-family birthday parties for our kids until they are in school.  So, with less than a month before Grace's birthday, I knew I needed to figure out an invitation.  However, I was sick and feeling very uninspired.  I almost sent out an invitation without a picture, but I figured my grandma would really like a picture.  So, I got to work.  I took sixteen pictures of Grace.  I got one that I could use.  It's down at the bottom.  (I suppose I could have sent an invitation with a collage of silly pictures?  But, remember, I was feeling sick and uninspired.)  Here are some of the funny ones of the sixteen I took.  (Quite a contrast to Benjamin's willingness to be cute on command.)








Here's the one I used on her invitation.  And, sure enough, when Grandma received it, she called me to tell me how much she liked the picture!  Good thing I used one!

No comments: