July 2, 2013

Baby No More

Awhile back, after our move, Jeff and Jonathan put together the IKEA Kura bed that we had gotten for the boys to share.  Benjamin has been anxious to sleep in his spot for awhile, but I wanted to get the move and family camp behind us before I put him in a regular bed.  (Hopefully I'll blog about putting together the bed, family camp, and the move at some point.)  Last night, I finally unrolled his mattress and put sheets on it, so today he got to try his first nap in his bed.
Here are the boys hanging out together on Benjamin's bed.

Benjamin was over-the-top excited to sleep there.  I think it took him about an hour and a half to fall asleep...

but he finally did.  We'll get a few successful naps under our belt before I put him in the bed at night.  I'm sad to see him grow up, but I'm happy to look forward to putting away the crib so that the boys can have a little more space in their room.  I can't believe my sweet baby is getting so big!

No comments: