June 23, 2015

I Couldn't Make These Up

My kids make me smile every day...and make me laugh, too.  Here are some quotes and conversations that tickled me:

#1:

Benjamin and Jeff, talking about peeling nails and how it's a bad habit, and how peeling a nail down too far hurts....

Jeff:  That's the worst feeling in the world!
Grace:  Falling in a volcano is the worst feeling in the world!

#2:

Jonathan:  Mommy, we watched this crazy video, with these ladies (and they were dressed modestly, just so you know.)

Goes on to describe the video he watched with his dad.  Awesome.

#3:

Benjamin:  Stealing cars is a bad habit.

#4:

Benjamin:  Mommy, Adam and Eve didn't wear any clothes, so they had to stand behind bushes when people came by to take their picture.

#5:

Benjamin, to Jeff:  Daddy, were houses invented when you were a little boy?

Jeff:  Yes.  What if they weren't?

Benjamin:  Well, that's good, because if they weren't we would have to live in caves.

#6:

Benjamin, to me:  Mommy, do you have a thin, I mean a skinny, curling iron?
Me:  Yes, it's kind of thin...why?
Benjamin:  Because I might want to curl my child girl's hair, if I have girls.
Me:  You mean when you're a dad?
Benjamin:  Yeah.  And I also might want to take them to Legoland.

No comments: