B, getting up after bedtime to hug me: "I'm giving you 20 hugs. They're all connected together."
B: "We should make Ella and Delia out of yarn sometime. We'd have to have special, special tools to do it."
My phone rang today - which doesn't happen often, by design - and as it was ringing, Benjamin yelled:
"MOMMY, CAN I TALK TO WHOEVER IT IS?!"
I wasn't sure which category fit this one. Maybe, "Things Benjamin says that Jonathan would never say," or, "More evidence that Benjamin is our extravert," or... fill in the blank!
Also, Jonathan mentioned at dinner tonight that he wished that sin had matter, and that our heads had hinges so that we could open up the top, and then we could just take the sin out and throw it in the garbage. I mentioned that we wouldn't need Jesus then, and he thought that Jesus could be the hinge installer. Good idea!
No comments:
Post a Comment