June 11, 2015

Open House for Jonathan and Grace (in May, of Course)

While Cheryl was here (yes, I still need to post about that!) and near the end of the school year, we went to Jonathan and Grace's Open House.

Here is Jonathan at his desk with all of his finished products.

This is the character board that his class created and used for their overnight trip.

And, huge thanks to Jonathan's teacher for a memorable fourth grade year for him!

At Grace's classroom, she got permission to write a note to her teacher on the white board, which I suspect is a rare treat.  I thought her note was very sweet.

Huge thanks to Grace's teacher, too!

There was an art show in the cafeteria, so here are the kids next to their creations.  Grace's is the big, bright one - not surprising, right?

Jonathan is pointing at his.

Jeff and Cheryl went to get the car while we waited here.  The kids goofed around, and I got involved in a nice chat with Jonathan's teacher from last year.  We were thankful that Jeff was in town for Open House, and that Cheryl was here for a visit and got this glimpse into the kids' school year.

Most of all, we're happy that it's summer!

No comments: