March 16, 2017

Interview with the Eight Year Old

Our sweet girl turned eight.  This bike was a total surprise to her, and she wanted an artsy/craftsy party, which I'll tell about later.  She is 51" tall, and somehow, I forgot to write down what she weighs.  We'll just say she weighs the perfect amount!  Here are the rest of her answers at eight years old.  How did this come so soon?

Favorite color:  aqua blue
Favorite food:  gnocchi
Favorite book:  Kingdom of Fantasy series
Favorite movie:  Soul Surfer
Favorite song:  can't remember the name, she says!
Favorite thing to play:  "I just like reading better than anything except for you and Daddy and everybody."
When she grows up, she wants to be:  a marine biologist
Her perfect day would be:  Going to her favorite breakfast place that starts with an H, going to the aquarium, and then having dinner at her favorite restaurant that used to be a train station.  (Sorry I can't list the names of local places!)

No comments: