I should note again that Blogger reorders my pictures since some are phone pics and some are from the "good camera." Hopefully your brain can jump around in time a bit. These are from the first week to week and a half of March.
The younger kids had pajama day, and I surprised all three by taking them to donuts (which was more of a shock than a surprise) to celebrate Jonathan's great report card. The youngers had great report cards, too, but theirs hadn't arrived yet.
One Sunday afternoon, we took a drive out to this nature reserve place and saw lots of birds as well as a double rain body. Benjamin loved how one was the mirror image of the other, color-wise. There is a special name for this, but I don't know it!
We tried for some family orchard pics on this very windy day. They didn't turn out so well, but here they are.
I am at a stage of disliking pretty much any picture of myself, but I'll include myself here anyway.
And I thought this one was pretty funny. Photography from a kid's-eye view!
More happy birds. We're thankful to have had enough rain for standing water and rainbows this year!!!
Benjamin had been reading about elements and burn tests. It takes a very cool grandma to decide to try a burn test right then and there!
More from PJ day!
One afternoon while the olders were still at school, Benjamin decided to make a sketch of our house. Here he is working on it.
Here it is - not bad, right? He had only colored part of the roof, but I had to take a picture partway through. He even included our house number (which I removed here.)
He is the perfect age for cracking up while reading Dr. Seuss aloud.
And also the perfect age for taking care of his doll, Luke.
Unfortunately, he realizes he has outgrown this little buddy, Josh. Benjamin decided to give Josh to our neighbor boy, "Benjamin," who is about three years younger than our Benjamin.
Luke is dressed for cooler weather now!
And now for bed.
He wanted to know more about ants, so this is where I sent him...
This is one of my favorite things Jonathan has ever designed and built. He decided to take it apart to use the pieces and have the space, so I just needed one more picture with my Lego master and his creation.



No comments:
Post a Comment