October 18, 2009

To Celebrate Seven Months

When Grace was six months old, I cracked the books for the first time in months...you know, the books that tell you what your baby should be doing. I found out that, among other things, Grace should be babbling with consonants. (Bababa, dadada, etc.) She wasn't. And didn't. I worried and worried. I didn't worry so much that can't sit unassisted yet, but I worried about the babbling. The day before her seven-month birthday, something flipped her switch and she started babbling. Besides being a relief, we think it's adorable.

We've been on a family vacation this week, and I have lots of pictures to share...check back in the next few days!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

So cute!

I'm glad I haven't cracked the book. No real babbling going on here. But he's holding his own against his brothers with the high-pitched screech!