October 31, 2010

This Year's "Jack"

The whole pumpkin patch thing just did not happen this year, so if you'd like that kind of cute picture, you can look at the ones we took last year. (I don't remember pumpkin patches even being an option when I was a kid. Do you?) Thankfully, though, Grace seems to be over the tummy bug that Jonathan shared with her. (It took him a full week to get over it, and for her, it seems to have taken her just over a day. Interestingly, he hadn't been adjusted for over a month and didn't get adjusted until he had been sick for a week, and she got adjusted the day before she got sick. I'm thankful that she seems to have fought it off quickly. I am still holding my breath a little, though.)

This is our first year that Jonathan designed the face for our "Jack" and Jeff carved it for me. Yay for a break!

I got to clean it out. This was a particularly easy one, for some reason.

We made Jonathan help with the goo. He was really grossed out, and it wasn't even that slimy, as pumpkins go.

Here's Jack.

Jonathan was thrilled with how he turned out, as you can see.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: