October 6, 2010

Good Links

Hope you enjoy these!

VistaPrint:  140 Custom Labels for $3.11 Shipped
We have made these for address labels and also to put Jonathan's name in things for school...you might enjoy making some for Christmas cards, thank-yous, etc.

Parents Magazine:  3 years for $5.99
I don't even read through the articles most months, but the coupons in this magazine are great.  20% off your Gymboree purchase, for example, and 20% off diapers at Amazon...plus others.  I have signed up for 6 mos. for free in the past, but to have three years and not worry about my subscription running out would be great.

These next two, I can't describe very well...just go take a peek!  My sister-in-law, Corinne, sent these to me, and I think I'm going to have to try them.  Such great, easy ideas.

Halloween Candy Jar
This one is so simple and so cool and cute that I think I'm going to have to do it.  You could make one for any holiday.

Dollar Store Hurricane Lamps
And this one is beautiful.  The kind of crafting I can do right now...I think I will.  :)

1 comment:

Bobbie - Clumsy Crafter said...

thanks for the link to my blog! I appreciate it. I hope you like making them.