The day before Grace's last day of school, her class had a little graduation ceremony. Since Jonathan's class didn't have one (and Jeff and I didn't "graduate" from kindergarten, either,) this was our first experience of the sort. Grace, of course, was super excited.
She and her classmates performed a few songs for us, and she did well, but was also very embarrassed to perform. Her teacher announced each child and told their favorite part of kindergarten as well as what they want to be when they grow up. Grace's favorite part was graham crackers for snack, and she wants to be a veterinarian so she can help all the animals. Her teacher was surprised by the graham cracker bit - but I was not. Not one bit!
Here are the obligatory posed pics, of us and of my mom and Don, too.
And here she is with a few of her buddies. There were some of her little guy-buddies that I wish we had in pictures, but she did not want pictures with any of the boys!
These two pics below are actually from the last day, but I had to include them. Grace and the little girl below always holler to each other after school when picking up older siblings. It's pretty cute.
And, one last picture with her kindergarten teacher.
She's on to bigger and better things...in first grade!!!















1 comment:
Congrats to your little graduate! She looks adorable! :)
Post a Comment