Here's a picture of Jonathan at the beginning of this yucky bug he had. He's feeling better, but I did turn on the humidifier for him last night, as well as slather him with Vicks one last time. (Those two things really seem to help him not to cough at night!) I'm so thankful that both kids are mostly better. They don't get sick very often, and I'm so thankful for that, too. And that my Christmas shopping was 99% done before the bug hit. I finished my Christmas gift sewing last night, yay! I just have one thing to sew now, and it's not crucial: Grace's stocking. I didn't get Jonathan's done until he turned three-seriously-and I thought I'd try to beat that record with her. I guess it shows you how much we're into the Santa thing. Still, it's fun to hang the stockings since we live in a house with a mantle for the first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment