I've been taking care of sick kiddos. Grace has been on the mend for awhile, and Jonathan finally is now, too. I thought he was on the mend Saturday but completely misjudged it. I deserved a bad mommy award for that one since I figured it out at a Christmas party. He was feeling decent enough to disobey yesterday instead of just laying on the couch studying Lego directions, so I know he must be getting better. He definitely got the worst of this bug.
I've still been taking pictures, which I'll try to post soon. We're excited about Christmas around here...all the shopping is done, and I just have some sewing left to do. We've opened all our Christmas books and are re-reading our favorites. Can't wait to give our gifts and celebrate our Savior's birth. Jonathan has lots of chocolates to eat from his Advent calendar since I made him save them until he feels better. Such a mean mommy. :)
1 comment:
Get well soon, guys! And get back on the blog-- we miss you! :)
Post a Comment