December 8, 2009

Neil and Allison's Wedding

My cousin, Neil, got married! Since I am so much older than any cousin on this side of the family, he's my first cousin to have gotten married. This picture is blurry, but you can still tell how excited Neil and Allison are, can't you? We are so happy for them. Jeff and I have been married 10+ years now, and it's a real treat to go to a wedding together, witness another couple's vows, and relive and reaffirm our own. (And yes, we went sans kids. My mom took care of the kids, and we were so thankful. She gave dinner to them, played with them, and put them to bed...everybody did great.)

Here we are with my grandma. I think this is a great picture of her.


This is the third and final picture we have of the wedding. You might be amazed that I took so few! But, isn't their cake gorgeous? I think it might be the yummiest one I have ever tasted. It had cream cheese frosting and layers of cheesecake in between the layers of regular white cake. Ooohhh, it was good!

No comments: