Both kids are doing great, healthy, etc. The doc said he would have been concerned about Grace not putting weight on her legs to try to stand except that I told him about our family. (Jonathan didn't pull up until after 11 mos., I didn't walk until 18 mos., my mom didn't want to put weight on her legs until a year or after, etc. And we're all fine.)
Jonathan has grown three inches this year. He is 45" tall and weighs 44 lbs. (Those of you who have said he looks tall and thin now are right...he has gained more height than weight.) Grace is 29" tall and weighs 19 lbs, 8 oz. Still shorter than J. was at 6 mos. Both kids are in the 75th % ile for weight and around the 90th %ile for height. Our kids are tall-ish, but not giant, and I'm so thankful that Grace is gaining weight like a champ now, especially after the tough times when she was new.
I'm thankful that everything went fine and was uneventful. I won't have to take Grace back until March, when she turns one, and Jonathan will need to go back around that time for a kindergarten physical.
No comments:
Post a Comment