September 16, 2010

18 months

Grace is 18 months old today, can you even believe it? I took her to Penney's and got her pics taken this morning. I borrowed this chair from my mom, both because it was mine when I was little (and my brother's and then my sister's) and also because Grace loves it. It was the only thing that kept her from crawling out of the picture in every single shot. She's always on her way somewhere!

This was one of those days that we got a bunch of good ones and I could have bought them all. I have a friend who once commented that not ordering a picture of your child feels like you're throwing your kid away. So true. However, I still didn't buy them all. If you're a Gracie fan and would like me to email the link to all 25 pictures to you, let me know. :)

Please note that we managed to keep a bow in her hair in these pictures so that you can actually see her face. Also note that the last, adorable picture is actually of her about to tear out the bow...with an innocent look on her face, of course!

I can't believe our baby is halfway to her second birthday. It goes just as fast as they say. We love you, Gracie!





No comments: