September 8, 2010
Free Amazon Prime Subscription
Hi friends-I just read about this great deal and had to share. I'm about to try it myself! Click here to read how to get a free 3-month (or more) subscription to Amazon Prime. This will give you free two-day shipping on your orders without meeting the normal $25 minimum for Super Saver shipping. What a great help for Christmas gifts. I'm hoping to have my shopping done sooner rather than later this year, since who knows what December will be like at our house. Free shipping makes deciding on great gifts so much easier! Enjoy! Thanks, Money Saving Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We've had Amazon Prime for 3 years now and LOOOOOOOVE it! (A gift from Dave's brother, Kyle.) Especially handy when ordering gifts for those far-away friends and family members. Watch out, though, it will be hard to go back to paying for shipping and waiting more than 2 days when the trial runs out! :)
Post a Comment