We are just over three months away from Baby's due date, and I am trying to make sure that the big stuff is ready. Three months sounds like quite awhile yet, but I know that it will fly! I want to get the big things done while I still feel decent, and also give the kids some time to get completely used to sharing a room before their new sibling arrives.
Jeff, my Craigslist hero, sold our old shelf and dresser that had been living in Jonathan's room. I built a new shelf and bought a used and well-loved crib from a friend of mine. Jeff brought the crib over here for me, and we got it up into Jonathan's room a couple of nights ago. Grace will be sleeping in it soon. We let her get in, for fun, and she jumped around happily. I'm sure it helped that this crib is a little more wiggly than hers in the nursery, which made the jumping a lot of fun. I'll probably start giving her naps in it soon.
I'll be sure to post pictures of their room once it's finished. That will also give me a chance to get the nursery read for the baby, which won't take much work. For now, we are thankful that the baby is growing and hopeful that all is still well.
No comments:
Post a Comment