March 2, 2010

Getting Stronger



She got up to play on her knees all by herself! A big deal for our little girl. Jonathan is cheering her on!

I forgot to mention that Paola is a physical therapist by trade, so it was interesting to hear her observations on Grace and the way she moves. She gave me some ideas on how to play with her to help her get stronger. I also forgot to mention that Grace got her first tooth last week! After it popped through, she got her pleasant and mellow personality back. She is still a mommy's girl and is reluctant to go to other people at times, but she lost a lot of the whininess that has been so hard to take. She had lost a half a pound while she had her last cold, but she gained a full pound last week to make up for it.

Sorry for the puffy bottom in this post. I had put her in two cloth diapers right before bed, so her bum is especially round here. :)

No comments: