I wouldn't have been ready to host everybody for Grace's little party without lots of help. I love having people over here, and love celebrating the kids, but the planning and cooking and decision making stress me out. Call me crazy. So, I'm so thankful for everybody who helped me: Mom, Amanda, Cheryl, Doreen, and Grandma helped me with food (lots of food,) and Jeff, John, and Cheryl helped with work outside (lots and lots of work outside. The yard looked great.) And if I left your name out of the "thanks" section, thank you!!! Entertaining is not my talent, even though I do love having everyone here. Once everyone gets here, it's great. Getting all the food together makes me nervous.

I thought this was sweet of Amanda and Grace.
We made a lot of pink frosting for all those cupcakes. As it turns out, we made twice as much frosting as we needed. Better safe than sorry, right?
Frosting and sprinkling. We tested a few cupcakes, just in case.
Sweet gifts and sweet refreshments.
1 comment:
How very precious! I understand about the stresses of hosting. . . I related to so much in this post - getting ready for guests, issues with frosting proportions (although I tend to make too little and then have to make another batch which leaves too much. . .), and I used cupcakes at Kathryn's first bday too. Looks like a wonderful party!
Post a Comment