March 15, 2010

Spring Beauty




Jonathan could have spent a couple more hours scrambling up and down the rocks, I think.

Tadpoles


The kids weren't interested in posing. Jeff took most of the pictures on our little hike, and I love seeing what he noticed. You can't tell from this picture, but we had a wonderful time outside!






3 comments:

Joyful said...

Your beautiful pictures remind me of our trip last year to Knight's Ferry where the kids went absolutely nuts over the frogs and tadpoles in the little pools. Good memories!

VM Family said...

Glad to inspire! :) I believe the wildflowers are the best part of this hike in the spring. Jeff sure got some fabulous pictures, the ones of the flowers are my favorites!

Jaynespace said...

Made me think of Knight's Ferry, too! Is that where it was? Love the top photo, especially-has a very "boy contemplates vast landscape of possibilities" feel to it.